Author Topic: New T Shirts  (Read 3009 times)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
New T Shirts
« on: June 23, 2011, 02:19:23 PM »
Sorry for the late notice--those of you on the mailing list already know that we are having T shirts made up in advance of SeaMax.  These are available for purchase by anyone here, but we need to know right away if you're going to buy one so we know how many to order.  From the email announcement:
The club will be ordering shirts for club members or anyone else that would like to purchase one.  Your order MUST be in by this Friday June 24th, so we can have them back in time for the next meeting which is July 16th and they will also be available for sale at the SeaMax conference being held in Seattle on July 23rd and 24th.

They will be Black or Gray with a Moorish Idol in the front with a blue splash in the background (it would be where a pocket would normally be) and the tail will flow into a circle around the fish with our club name.  The back will have the verbiage “ Visit us at MCSAC.org” and the nice thing is that these shirts will not have a year so there is no expiration date

If you would like one, please send your order to staciepuananiehahn@yahoo.com

Also, if you are interested in attending the SeaMax conference and you’re willing to help man the booth, please contact Ed for details at esmzhahn@clearwire.net

More information to come on the next Club Meeting.

Thanks!
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Re: New T Shirts
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 07:57:25 AM »
T-shirts seem to be moving pretty fast..I recommend you get one if you want one.
thanks,
Ed :)
come over and see..:)