Author Topic: Selling 10 gallon Nano, with rock wall, stand, full set up!  (Read 1261 times)

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
I am going to be starting to move into my 33long soon, and wanted to get this out there a bit to make sure I don't keep it up for months trying to sell it. It's a 10 gallon nano setup. I will post pics a bit later when I can get home and take some!

-10 gallon tank, built in rockwall and false wall to hide equipment
-Custom black stand
-4x24watt T5HO light, with 8 bulbs; 4 have less than 5 months of use, and 4 of the bulbs are new.
-Rio Nano Skimmer (yes, it works, haha, and it's great on a 10) with extra carbon filter cartridges
-Heater
-Small Magfloat and thermometer
-Powerhead that blows through 2 ports in the falsewall, so no tubing anywhere
-All the sand in it, along with water, so you can literally put fish or coral in it the second you set it up at your place

All this for $150.

I do have someone that wants it, but it may not work out for him. So even though he has first dibs, it's available as far as I am concerned. I will have this thing ready to go to your house in about 3-4 weeks MAX. It is a full setup, ready to go. The pics show a lot more in the tank as far as livestock goes, but I will be moving most of that over. Whatever is stuck to the wall itself and growing off it's plug, will stay! There's a lot of zoas and palys that have done this, so you're getting a little livestock, too.

PM me or post here with any questions, and like I said, I'll get pics up by tonight!

Here's a pic! Not great, but you get the idea! :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 01:20:08 PM by EricsNano »

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Re: Selling 10 gallon Nano, with rock wall, stand, full set up!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 12:44:35 PM »
No interest or offers around here? Just let me knwo if you're interested, as I'm not sure it's really going to go to the person that wants it.

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Re: Selling 10 gallon Nano, with rock wall, stand, full set up!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:54:02 AM »
Tank is sold and gone. :) Now to give the 33long my full attention!