Author Topic: Selling some frogspawn, candy cane, hairy elephant ear mushrooms, and zoas/palys  (Read 4511 times)

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Hey everyone. I have a bunch of stuff coming and need to make room, so I'm selling a bunch of goodies. Nothing speacial, but if you don't have it, it's cool to widen the horizons, right?  :D

Pic One:

Selling the frogspawn shown here. It has pink and green tips, and fullty open is the size of a baseball. Looks great, but I need the space! $20. It has 5 heads on it that all attach to one skeleton stalk.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:31:42 AM by EricsNano »

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Re: Selling some frogspawn, hairy elephant ear mushrooms, and zoas/palys
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 02:51:36 PM »
Next up is the elephant ear/hairy mushroom. They have a nice green iridesence to the centers.  There are 2 of them here, stuck to one small rock, but I can separate? They open currently to bigger than the size of a 50 cent piece. Asking $5 each.

These can get HUGE, just so you know!  :o

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 03:01:19 PM »
And last is the zoas and palys.

The two front ones that are different greens are $5 each. Both are fast growing and look awesome under the actinics too.

The tangerine colored ones are not for sale yet, sorry! Gotta keep em growing!

The two larger green striped/brown palys are $5 each as well. They don't look liek it under daylights, but they have very bright greenish yellow stripes on the disc and make a great showing.

Last but not least (and not pictured) is a nice solver dollar sized piece of yellow polyps, long skirts, look good! $5 for that. You can see a small frag on the rack in this pic, but the one I'm selling is much larger.  ;)

Let me know if anyone wants these! Thanks!

Offline Brandonbowden

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 03:30:10 PM »
I would like the frogspawn if you still have it. When would you be available for pickup?

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 04:19:27 PM »
You can come and get it tonight if you'd like? I'm in Kennewick, South end off 24th and Union St. How's that work? I'm off at 5, and anytime after 530 works perfect. Call me at 205-5985 and we can set it up!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 04:21:57 PM by Erics5.5 »

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 09:41:57 AM »
All still available. Open to trades, as long as it is small... HAHA! Prefer zoas/palys.

Offline abushr

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 10:22:01 AM »
Sounds like you still have the frogspawn...I'd be interested in it & maybe a zoa or 2....What time are you available today?

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 10:29:10 AM »
I'm off work at 5pm tonight, so anything after about 5:30? And yes, I do still have the frog... Sad to see it go, but in a 10, real estate is awfully tough to come by! LOL!

Offline abushr

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 11:11:22 AM »
Not sure about 5:30 today...have to drive to Wenatchee to pick hubbys car up from shop....after 2 weeks of sharing my wheels....getting his car is VERY important!!!!  lol  What does your weekend look like?

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 12:47:50 PM »
I should be around basically all weekend! Maybe tomorrow? Just let me know, and we can work something out.

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 11:46:28 AM »
frog is sold! zoas still available, and will have more zoas later today I think!

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
Here is a 6 head candy cane I'd like $20 for. It's bright and healthy!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:31:29 AM by EricsNano »

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
And the $5 yellow polyps.

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
All but the frogspawn is still available (unless Brandon has decided against it after all?)... Feel free to make any offers, too, cash or trades?

Brandon,
I assume you will still be picking up the frogspawn? Let me know asap, I need to get it out of the tank so I can move things around a bit!

Offline EricsNano

• Goby
I have a 7-8 polyp frag of these for $5, too... The ones in the middle, dark purple and dark purple with teal eye in center!