Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 4165 times)

Offline Nate R

• Goby
Hello all
« on: December 07, 2010, 08:45:15 PM »
Hello,

Wanted to introduce myself to this community.

My name is Nate I m from Yakima actually but there is shortage of people involved in the hobby up here and wanted to make some connections in the tri-city area because if everything goes right i may be taking a job down that direction in the future.

Anyways hello and i look forward to meeting you guys.

Nate R

drstratton

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 05:58:33 AM »
Hi Nate,

I am also new, and live out of town, Mattawa, but I wanted to say hello and welcome! :)

Rene'

Offline btrue

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 06:07:09 AM »
hi, Nate!  Welcome to the forum.  Please try to attend our monthly meeting this Friday night!  You'll meet new friends and see a GORGEOUS tank~! 

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 07:34:26 AM »
Hello Nate,
      The next meeting is a Xmas meeting with white elephant gift exchange.   The meeting takes place on Saturday the 11th of December at 5pm.
pm a member and tag along.    Welcome to the group.

hope to meet you in person,
Ed :)
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate R

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 04:40:51 PM »
Hello drstratton, btrue, ed

I don't think i will be able to get to a meeting this month unfortunately because of my dead lines on a job i have going currently and the mass amounts of customers that all want to get things done before the holidays makes this time of the year the busiest time of my year for me. Putting in 6 days a week right now to keep up and trying to get at least one day a week in the mountains skiing. I slow down a lot in January although and want to get down that direction to a meeting if there is any scheduled for then. I read the post about the next meeting gift exchange sounds like a fun time.

Nate R

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 07:19:07 AM »
Nate,
     Again, I look forward to meeting you.   The group here is very giving.    I am sure we can learn a thing or two about the way you do things too.

Happy Reefing!
Ed :)

Andrew

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 05:57:51 PM »
Hi Nate , I would also like to introduce myself. I have visited this forum a few times and would like to find info on how to join the group and attend meetings. I have a six month old tank and and would like to receive advice from my peers. I live in the Tricities.

Offline Mr Alvarez

• Goby
  • New Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 09:19:28 PM »
Hey welcome guys just wanted to say whats up...

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2010, 07:17:36 AM »
Hi Nate , I would also like to introduce myself. I have visited this forum a few times and would like to find info on how to join the group and attend meetings. I have a six month old tank and and would like to receive advice from my peers. I live in the Tricities.

All are welcome to attend meetings.  You don't have to be a member to attend (although if you find you like the club, it does help us with the nice things we try to do).  If anyone that is interested in attending the meeting this Saturday at our place still doesn't know details, feel free to PM me and I will send you our address, directions and info on the white elephant gift exchange if needed.

Nice to see some new names on the forum!  Hope to see you all at some meetings in the near future.

Nate

Offline Nate R

• Goby
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 06:45:40 PM »
Quick question...

I dont know how you guys feel about buying and selling but i have a Sump Skimmer combo i want to post on here more for if anybody needs it deal rather than the money, i dont need the money at all but, i know i will never use it so if anybody needs it, great!. get it? you guys cool with that BOD?

Nate R

Offline Ed

• Trigger
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2010, 08:28:59 PM »
No worries...Post away!