Author Topic: November Meeting  (Read 7759 times)

Offline Mr Alvarez

• Goby
  • New Bee
Re: November Meeting
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2010, 06:35:07 PM »
i can grab some chairs too and some long tables if needed if you just let me know.  :)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »
BasketKaty,
    Stace wanted me to tell you that we can bring 7 folding chairs.   Ed :)
You ought to let her use the computer sometime, Ed.   ;D
She's never used her account here, despite being an officer for several years now...

PSA,
 She needs to talk to you about that.  She forgot all her information.   So I am a go between.  Her Honey do person! ;)
thanks in advance,

Ed :)
come over and see..:)

Offline BasketKaty

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 07:54:07 AM »
No tables please, I have more tables than we have floor space but thanks anyway!

Offline colleen

• Goby
    • http://bahrcan.com
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 02:47:11 PM »
We don't have any folding chairs but I will bring green bean casserole and can also bring candied yams if they are still needed (Nate HAS to have those!)  ;)

Katy - since I'm not out here on the site all that often, you can e-mail me to let me know if you also want me to bring the candied yams as the date gets closer (colleen@canfieldreef.com) or Nate will probably keep an eye on things here and keep me informed.  Thanks!

Offline btrue

• Goby
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 05:21:01 AM »
I will bring a relish tray (pickles, olives, veggies, etc) or anything else we still need?

Greg will bring a couple of frags for the raffle...

Offline tropicalqualities

• Goby
    • Tropical Qualities
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2010, 01:27:48 AM »
I would like to attend but i do not know the address can u test it to me thanks , Derek 531-1854
When on the road to sweet Athy, Hurroo Hurroo When on the road to sweet Athy A stick in the hand, A drop in the eye A doleful damsel I heard cry , Johnny I hardly knew ya

Offline tropicalqualities

• Goby
    • Tropical Qualities
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2010, 01:31:03 AM »
i can see what i can do on folding chairs but my truck is down do to a accident so its what i can take in my car -- PS i am interested in holding a meeting!
When on the road to sweet Athy, Hurroo Hurroo When on the road to sweet Athy A stick in the hand, A drop in the eye A doleful damsel I heard cry , Johnny I hardly knew ya

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 08:49:20 AM »
I would like to attend but i do not know the address can u test it to me thanks , Derek 531-1854

Have you gotten a response from anyone with directions?

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »
Katy's reply, with address, phone number, and meeting information, has been moved to the Club Members Only section, which is visible to paid members of the club only.  We have maintained a policy of keeping phone numbers and addresses out of the public forums for privacy and security reasons.

Her post:
http://mcsac.org/index.php?topic=1541.0
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 11:56:05 AM »
Of course, this means that tropicalqualities may still not have the address to be able to get to the meeting.  If that's the case, let me know and I can PM you the details of the post that were moved.  That way, you can still make the meeting, but we keep the privacy of our members by not letting their info be on the public side of the forum.

Nate

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »
Also, for Katy - since so far noone has signed on for the candied yams, I'll let Colleen know we'll need to bring them (unless somone else signs up between now and then).

Offline BasketKaty

• Goby
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 12:32:08 PM »
Hey Nate- already emailed your better half.

Also- I will make fresh dinner rolls too. Forgot that on the list.

Katy

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 01:49:56 PM »
Of course, this means that tropicalqualities may still not have the address to be able to get to the meeting.  If that's the case, let me know and I can PM you the details of the post that were moved.  That way, you can still make the meeting, but we keep the privacy of our members by not letting their info be on the public side of the forum.
Ah, yes, really sorry about that.  This is probably the worst case scenario, where I've removed the information from access by the very person it was intended for.  I would suggest a PM for such things, as already addressed by Nate.  Unfortunately the bots, spiders, and search engines hit our public site pretty hard and I have to work fast to keep phone numbers and addresses from being harvested.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 04:17:29 PM »
OK, thanks Katy. 

Thanks to you as well Paul.  I know I appreciate you keeping our numbers and addresses safe and sound.

I'll just go ahead and send the info via PM rather than waiting for Derek to send one to me.  Derek, if you don't get it for some reason, please let me know.

Offline Daniel

• Goby
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2010, 04:19:43 PM »
Shawntae and I should be there around 7ish, i'm stuck at work until 6:30.