Author Topic: October Meeting FRIDAY the 15th  (Read 2897 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
October Meeting FRIDAY the 15th
« on: October 06, 2010, 06:41:32 AM »
Just a quick note on the change of venue - as most of you have probably seen in e-mail already, Greg & Sandi True will be hosting the meeting for us this month at 6:30 PM on Friday the 15th. 

Haven't heard details from them yet as to if this will be halloween themed with costumes or if they prefer just a standard meeting.  With luck they will see this and let us know if they have any plans. 

Hope to see everyone there.  REMEMBER - this is the month we need to nominate officers for next year - be thinking about who you want running the club next year so we can get them nominated.  Elections will be at the Nov. meeting.

Offline btrue

• Goby
Re: October Meeting FRIDAY the 15th
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 07:32:43 AM »
We invite everyone to this month's meeting.  I don't decorate for Halloween but come with costumes if you want to.  I will make a big batch of Clam Chowder and some rolls.  As always, bring snacks, dessert, etc.   plus your own drinks. 

For new or potential club members, post a note here and we will contact you with more info!  Anyone interested in Saltwater aquariums are always welcome.
Come to our club and learn from others.

Offline Daniel

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 12:43:47 PM »
If my schedule works out I would love to come.

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
Webos, if you will be attending and you need the address, send me a PM and I will get the information to you.

Hope to see you there.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Daniel

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 05:38:53 AM »
I wanted to tank everyone last night for the very warm welcome. My wife and I had a great time last night.

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 06:47:49 PM »
It was a pleasure meeting the two of you and hope you will continue to join us at upcoming meetings.

I also want to thank Greg and Sandi for hosting the meeting and as always, the hospitality was great and so was the chowder.

You guys are such a great part of the club.

Thanks!
In the works on a 120 GL.