Author Topic: September meeting News  (Read 4161 times)

Offline reefbegood

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Re: September meeting News
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 09:16:47 PM »
also feel free to bring food ;D I will have some small stuff but not going to go large this time.
135g LPS 135g SPS  2 125g and 90 sps lps frag system 55 rose garden and  clown fish grow out pin and few others!
Love helping and teaching all! 25 years in saltwater.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2010, 07:48:00 AM »
Colleen and I will actually make this one!   ;D  I plan to bring notes on my method of determining how much suplement our tank is consuming so I can properly adjust my dosing programs.  Grant, this would be easiest to show by using a computer with internet connection.  Do you happen to have one that is connected to a TV monitor so we could show everyone at once?  If not, how about a laptop that people can gather around? 

Also, if anyone has Ca, Mg, and Alk readings on their tank on a weekly/daily/even monthly basis and is interested - bring your values along with your TOTAL system volume (i.e. our tank is a 270 gallon, but with the fuge, sump, skimmer, pipes, etc - it is closer to 400 gallons total system volume).  You don't have to be exact, but estimate as close as possible.

See everyone tomorrow night!

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2010, 05:49:03 PM »
We will be there but running late because it's my grandson's birthday and we are meeting the mouse (chuck e cheese) at 6:00 pm.

In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline jerryB

• Goby
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 10:08:05 PM »
Great meeting tonight Grant, Ed and Nate (as usual). Lots of info for us just beginning to get hooked on this hobby. Thanks to all for the good food too! See everyone next month!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
come over and see..:)