Author Topic: May Meeting @ Nate & Colleen's  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
May Meeting @ Nate & Colleen's
« on: April 25, 2010, 10:42:11 AM »
Hi everyone,

Quick note to let you know we've decided to move the May meeting to the 15th of May instead of the 8th - since the 9th is Mother's Day.  We don't want to interfere with that, so the 3rd weekend will be a better bet.  We'll have pulled pork sandwiches for all who want them, please bring drinks and food to share as per usual.   We are thinking about having the meeting start at 5PM since the weather is nice and we can spend some time out on the back porch as well as around the tank that way. Anyone that doesn't know how to get to our house feel free to PM me.  See everyone then!

Offline abushr

• Goby
Re: May Meeting @ Nate & Colleen's
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 01:44:13 AM »
Glad to hear it was moved since the 8th is all the Sr. Proms in the area as well as WSU's comencement ceremonies.  Is the 15th still the day of our yard sale????

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 06:32:30 AM »
No, the yard sale will be the main topic for this meeting.  We need someone that can host, and to choose a date.  Ed and Stacie can't host it this year as they had hoped.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 11:38:15 PM »
I will be out of town on the 15th, unfortunately.  If you do decide to have a yard sale in the next month or so, I could probably donate tomato plants again.

http://midcolumbiagardens.com/
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 12:01:58 AM by psa »
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2010, 06:55:40 AM »
Thanks Paul.  Sorry you won't be able to make the meeting, but we'll keep you posted on if/when the yard sale gets scheduled.