Author Topic: March Meeting  (Read 5295 times)

Offline jimbo

• Goby
Re: March Meeting
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 09:11:52 AM »
Thank you Greg & Sandi, your location is beautiful, the tank is amazing and the food was great. Good to see all that showed, lots of good info and fellowship. Ed did  a stand-up job . now was it powder or soda? WE had fun thanks again jimbo & Laura

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
yeah, yeah...Jimbo, lol.

Thank you Greg and Sandy for showing and teaching us about your gorgeous tank.   They has some awesome dishes put out for members.   I had to beat people with a stick to get  them out of Kitchen. 

Nate and Colleen I have to admit you were in our thoughts last night.   I hope Colleen is up and about soon.

Jimbo, its Baking Soda, smartee pants!
Colleen, I talked about baking soda and cyaniteacrylate. I will try to demonstrate it briefly at next meeting.
I rambled about in brief about the importance of charcoal. 

The True's house was very warming as were the faces of members.

I did echo the fact that the large raffle will end next month.   Members need to be present to win.  I will not be bringing Pipefish tank to meeting.   Winner will have to make arrangements to pick it up.  We discussed a Garage Sale.  Stace volunteered our house for a May Garage Sale.   Angela will be displaying her tank in April for April MCSAC meeting.   I hope we follow with the talk of Nitrates and how to eliminate them.   :)

Its a blessing to have such good people in the hobby.
Thank you.  :)
come over and see..:)

Offline Cannedmulder

• Goby
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 10:04:23 PM »
Wish I could have made it!  I am sicker than I have been in a really long time!!!  It is just staying with me.  See you next meeting!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 06:37:58 AM »
People who put in for raffle of pipefish may want to do some research of foods for baby pipefish.
They seem to be pretty comfortable in tank alone. 
come over and see..:)

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 04:52:32 PM »
Ed, Nacho here, can you post some new pics. of the set up so that I can see what I'm going to win in the next meeting. thank you.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:54:28 PM by nacheetah »
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Cartman

• Goby
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 08:11:24 PM »
 Sure its nacho
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 08:39:53 PM »

Nate and Colleen I have to admit you were in our thoughts last night.   I hope Colleen is up and about soon.

Thanks Ed!  Colleen is home - has been since Sunday (a day earlier than originally expected).  She's doing pretty well, still pretty sore, but able to get up and about, and was able to start sitting in the lay-z-boy instead of laying on the futon all day.   :)  She's enjoying the nicer weather we had most of today as well.

Offline Kyleb100

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 09:16:36 PM »
I need to have surgery so I can have a weekend at home for once!  If you guys need any assistance don't hesitate to call, it's about time I pay it forward-

Kyle