Author Topic: January 2010 Meeting  (Read 3914 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
January 2010 Meeting
« on: December 30, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »
The meeting will be held at Grant's house on the 9th at 6:00 p.m. and this will be the first time that he is hosting a meeting so it will be exciting to see his set up.

It will be the usual with food, raffle and fun so feel free to bring a snack and something to raffle (optional, of course). The club will donate 3 calendars, 1 tube of Icy-gel and a float magnet.

The club will be donating a couple of items per month from the items we purchased from Aquatic Dreams with the intentions of allocating them throughout the year.  I will post monthly what the club is donating in hopes that it will entice you to attend :)

Let's all attend and kick off the beginning of the new year with our new officers for 2010.  President: Nate Canfield, Vice President: Ed Hahn, Treasurer: Stacey Hahn and Secretary: Carmen Escalera

I will follow with my mass email distribution so if you don't get an email, please PM me and I will send you the directions.

Hope to see you all there.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
Re: January 2010 Meeting
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 11:12:31 PM »
One more note on the meeting:  If you haven't paid your 2010 membership dues, this would be a good time to take care of it.  

We will have membership/registration forms that will need to be completed with current information.  We can discuss if this is something we need to do yearly or only for new members and when your information changes.

Those of you that have paid in advance, thank you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:23:01 PM by nacheetah »

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 07:05:04 AM »
Also, we will be setting the meeting schedule for the year this meeting.  If you are interested in hosting one of the meetings, but can't make this meeting please e-mail or PM me with the months that would work.  Keep in mind that we try to hold the meeting on the 2nd weekend of the month. 

Look forward to seeing everyone on the 9th!

Offline reefbegood

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 01:11:45 AM »
for a heads up, my address is not on any map yet so feel free to email me for me TEL
135g LPS 135g SPS  2 125g and 90 sps lps frag system 55 rose garden and  clown fish grow out pin and few others!
Love helping and teaching all! 25 years in saltwater.

Offline Cannedmulder

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
I am planning to come again this Saturday!!  Could I please be sent the directions!  As I don't know this area well please be specific!  I am coming from Rd 100 or Rd 68 in Pasco!  Thank you!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 08:21:47 PM »
I PM'd you so hopefully you got it.  I sent directions and if you have any problems getting there, you can call the number I gave you.

See you there!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 08:35:45 PM »
MrsBode, I sent you directions.  See you there!

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 08:31:42 AM »
Just a quick reminder that the meeting is tomorrow.  Hope to see a bunch of you there.  Remember we need to figure out where we are meeting for the rest of the year, so if you want to host, be there or PM me proir to the meeting so we can get you added. 

Also, I've had a request or two for info about the latching relay set-up that Les built for me for the top-off reservoir.  I will be bringing a parts list and instructions on how to set things up for anyone that may be interested.  I'm only planning to bring a couple copies of the info, but will be putting it up on my website later as well, so if you want the info and don't get a copy, PM me sometime next week.

Offline reefbegood

• Goby
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 06:26:01 PM »
if you have fold up chair might want to bring it just in case
135g LPS 135g SPS  2 125g and 90 sps lps frag system 55 rose garden and  clown fish grow out pin and few others!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 10:25:12 AM »
Trigirl, PM sent with directions.  See you there!

Offline Cannedmulder

• Goby
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 02:40:47 PM »
Im going to a movie right before it so I may be a little late but Ill be there!  Thanks for the directions!!

Offline reefbegood

• Goby
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 09:56:15 PM »
thank you all for coming! i had a blast!

Offline jimbo

• Goby
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 10:45:18 PM »
thank you for the host it was a great turn out. hope all meetings have new faces and plenty of good times and info. grant thanks again :D

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 08:39:58 AM »
Thanks for hosting Grant.  Your tanks are looking good, and Colleen and I really appreciate the couple corals you gave us.  Look forward to seeing them with t lights on today! 8)

I'll also echo Jim's comment about the new faces.  It's great to see more people coming to the meetings.  It was also good to see some returning faces that we haven't seen in quite a while. 

Offline Cannedmulder

• Goby
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »
Also thank you!  I finally made it and had a great time.  Hope to see you all again!