Author Topic: October Meeting  (Read 1871 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
October Meeting
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:45:43 PM »
I hope everyone is ready to put their best costume on and join us at the Halloween Meeting October 24th (Saturday) at 7:00 pm to be held at Rod & Cindy's.  They are the most festive couple I know and they really  get into the spirit and it shows when you see the work they put into dressing up their home and that's probably as close as we will get to party in a haunted house.

We will have a prize for the best female and one for the best male costume donated by Brigg's Enterprise.

We will have the usual raffle, food and lots of fun so go ahead and bring your favorite bloody finger food and bloody drink.

Jim will be bringing a price list from Quality Solutions (I think I slaughtered the name just a bit) for those of you that would like to place an order for mid November.

This is also the month that we nominate for next year's officers and we would like to give everyone the opportunity to experience being a great part of the club.  Don't let it keep you from attending because you won't be obligated to do it, if you're not comfortable with it.

I will follow with an email to all with the address so if you don't get one, please PM me and I will send it to you.

We hope to see you all there;)

MCSAC Secretary
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:57:50 PM by nacheetah »
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
Re: October Meeting
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »
A big thanks to Rod & Cindy for hosting the Halloween meeting.  What a fun place to hang out at during this time of the year.  The decor was awesome especially the door greeter Hannibal and he even said things that made my skin crawl.

Here are a couple of pics.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:38:56 PM »
Hey!!!   Thanks for posting PIX!!!

THIS is A BiG Thumbs UP!!!   There were plenty other things going on behind the scenes.   Thanks for the Good Time!!! :)
come over and see..:)

Offline Cannedmulder

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 02:15:10 PM »
I am so sorry I missed going!  We were at the pumpkin patch and lost track of time!  I will try to make Novemeber so I can finally meet all of you!