Author Topic: September Meeting  (Read 3669 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
September Meeting
« on: August 25, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »
It will be held at Nacho & Carmen's house in Basin City September 12th at 5:00 pm in order to allow everyone to get back in a timely manner since it could seem like a road trip to some.  It is about 30 miles north of the Tri-Cities and some of you may want to car pool which has been a popular way to travel in the past.

Late comers are welcome so don't speed as some have experienced that it's not a good idea on a stretch like this.  Just a warning!

It will be the usual with a raffle, food which will include Brisket, Bratwurst & corn on the cob provided by us and whatever else everyone would like to bring to share and I can't forget the refrigerator with the host/hostess favorite beverage ;)  Those of you that were at the MCMAC Friday night social know what I'm talking about so come prepared.

Nacho will be donating frags for the raffle so bring a cooler if you're feeling lucky.  I must say his tank looks good and it would be worth checking out in person.

If you haven't received meeting information in the past and you would like the directions, go ahead and PM me your email address and I will see that you get added to my distribution list.

Hope to see you here!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: September Meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 12:32:15 PM »
We plan to be there!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 10:06:14 PM »
I've sent out a reminder via email today so if you didn't get one and you need directions, please PM me and I will see that you get them.

Thanks!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »
I've sent out a few private messages regarding directions and anyone who has requested to be added to the distribution list, has been added so let me know if you got the email.

Some of you have also inquired about car pooling so if there are any volunteers and you have room, please post.

See you!

Offline Cartman

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
 I will be attending !!! Cya all this weekend
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank

Offline reefbegood

• Goby
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
i can fit 6 in badger canyon
135g LPS 135g SPS  2 125g and 90 sps lps frag system 55 rose garden and  clown fish grow out pin and few others!
Love helping and teaching all! 25 years in saltwater.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 07:30:08 AM »
I will be attending !!! Cya all this weekend

Does this mean you are back home?!!?  That's awesome!  It'll be good to see you again.

Offline Brandonbowden

• Goby
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 10:20:44 AM »
I have some bad news... I can't attend my first meeting. I just found out that I have to work from 3-12 tomorrow night:( so it looks like I'll have to wait till next month to meet you all.

Offline Cannedmulder

• Goby
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 09:00:57 PM »
Ill be there next meeting too but this one we are still in Oregon!!

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 09:33:30 AM »
Well I hope everyone enjoyed the meeting and I'm sure everyone went home with something because I've never seen so many items being raffled at any given meeting, so that was great.

The raffled frags were definitely a hot item.  We enjoyed seeing everyone here which included some new members, some we haven't seen in a while and one family member by surprise as well as many of our core members.

The dinner was awesome, thanks to our Grill Master and thanks to everyone that brought other food items to go with the main course.

We were very happy with the turn out and appreciate everyone taking the road trip and hope everyone made it back safe.

Thanks again and hope to see you all at the next meeting which is October 24th (Halloween meeting) at Rod & Cindy's.  More details to come later.

Offline jimbo

• Goby
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 10:39:40 AM »
Thanks Nacho & Carmen       We had a great time good food good friends and some nice frags good job nacho and everyone else for donations hope the tank gets patched up okay call if you need any help it was areally nice meeting thanks again jimbo                                                                       

Offline Cartman

• Goby
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 10:58:14 AM »
 Fun meeting Olivia was telling me the whole trip home how she could hear the ocean in her sea shells ;D
I'm dead sexy !   75 Gallon Nano Tank