Author Topic: AUGUST MEETING  (Read 2936 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
AUGUST MEETING
« on: August 12, 2009, 09:40:43 PM »
It will be held this Saturday the 15th at 6:00 pm at Jim & Laura's house.  The pool will open at 2:00 pm for those that would like to cool off before the meeting.

As usual, we will have a raffle, food, fun and discussion.  Bring your favorite lawn chair and be prepared to share any information on reactors vs two part.

This is the first meeting after the Conference so we will discuss the success and the pros and cons of the whole event.  There is always room for improvement and making it better with new ideas.

If you need directions and you're not on my email distribution list, please private message me and I will send you directions.

We hope to see some new faces as we are seeing new members on the forum.  See you there!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: AUGUST MEETING
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 08:38:07 AM »
Already had plans to be out of town since this is the 3rd weekend and meetings are supposed to be the 2nd weekend.   :(

Guess we'll try to see you guys at the next one.  Remember to mention that our tank is on 2-part and we've never run a Ca reactor on our tank from day 1.

Offline Kyleb100

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 05:10:50 PM »
nacheetah,

Could you email me directions?  And will I be reprimanded for showing up a little late? lol

Kyle

kyleb100@hotmail.com

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »
Not at all.  We usually socialize for a bit before the meeting starts so you might be just in time.

Offline Kyleb100

• Goby
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »
Sounds good, count me in.  I'm not extremely knowledgeable yet but I'd like to come soak it all in and learn a little bit from all of you.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 01:43:34 PM »
Hey fogish, check your private message for the address. We normally don't post the address for the whole world to see so I send out a mass email to everyone on my distribution list with the address.

Give me your email tonight and I will make sure you get all emails regarding future meetings etc.

I only add email addresses to my distribution list by permission only.  You can private message me here on the forum as well.

See you there!

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2009, 10:52:52 AM »
I just wanted to say thanks to Grant for new goodies and donating different frags to club for raffle and Jim and Lora for creating a relaxing environment for all.  It was nice to see people smiling, learning and laughing.  It was nice to meet a few new members Jeremy and Dustin.    I hope you guys had a good time.   I look forward to the next meeting at Nacho and Carmens next Month! :)

thanks again,
Ed :)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 10:55:25 AM by Ed »
come over and see..:)

Offline Kyleb100

• Goby
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 09:12:14 PM »
One of these days I will make a meeting.  I just need to commit and tell the wife I have plans that weekend so she can't make plans over the top of mine.  Plus I feel kind of out of place since my tank isn't even fully running yet!  You guys sound like a good bunch of people and I'd really like to meet all of you.  Ed, I still have your phone number, would you mind if my wife and I came and took a look at your set up one of these evenings?

Offline fogish

• Goby
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 08:50:46 AM »
Kyle don't worry about being out of place, anyone who loves saltwater, or is even interested but has never had a tank is welcome. (Someone correct me if I am wrong, please!) My tank isn't up and running at all, hasn't been since I moved here 6 months ago. Come out and enjoy the company.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 08:59:40 AM »
Kyle don't worry about being out of place, anyone who loves saltwater, or is even interested but has never had a tank is welcome. (Someone correct me if I am wrong, please!) My tank isn't up and running at all, hasn't been since I moved here 6 months ago. Come out and enjoy the company.

Taylor is right.  Joining the club isn't a requirement to come to a meeting.  It's just a way to help support the events we try to do every couple years.  Come out, have some fun, and meet some people with interests similar to your own.   :)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 09:21:02 AM »
One of these days I will make a meeting.  I just need to commit and tell the wife I have plans that weekend so she can't make plans over the top of mine.  Plus I feel kind of out of place since my tank isn't even fully running yet!  You guys sound like a good bunch of people and I'd really like to meet all of you.  Ed, I still have your phone number, would you mind if my wife and I came and took a look at your set up one of these evenings?

NO, not at all.    :)
come over and see..:)