Author Topic: June Meeting  (Read 3621 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
June Meeting
« on: May 30, 2009, 08:20:18 PM »
The meeting has been changed to Friday night the 12th of June at 6:30 instead of the 13th and it will be held at Ed & Stacey's.  If you are new and need directions or the address, please private message Nacheetah and I would be glad to provide it.

The meeting for May turned out great and was intentionally planned that way in order to have extra helping hands to set up for the yard sale which was held the following day.  It went really quick with all the help and we still had time for a meeting. We had great raffle items and a wonderful dinner so we are going to do the same for June.

We are going to have another YARD SALE on the 13th so if you have anything else to donate, please bring it along on Friday night.

This is probably the most important meeting being that we will be only a month away from our MCMAC conference, so please try to attend so you can be updated with the final details.

This is a time where we will need more participation and support in order to have a successful Conference.

It will be the usual meeting with Food, raffles, discussion and fun.  It will be a TACO night and the host/hostess will provide the meat, refried beans and taco shells.  If anyone would like to contribute the toppings, that would be greatly appreciated.  Please PM me if you can bring one of these additions: Cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, onions, salsa, sour cream.  I will provide the drinks.

They will also have the fire pit going later in the evening for those who would like to relax and chat.

Thanks to all in advance and hope to see you there.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline Lucy

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Re: June Meeting
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 10:16:24 AM »
And will there be Hula too? ;)
Barbie

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 07:17:31 PM »
You never know, she just might break out with salsa dancing ;)

Either way, we usually have a good time so hope to see you there.

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:54:49 PM »
I don't know about my husband, but I will be on a business trip.  Lucky me, I get to go to Detroit!
Barbie

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 08:14:35 PM »
O.K. Everyone, Jim & Laura are bringing their famous jalapeno cornbread and grated cheese so there are still other condiments that are needed for Friday's TACO night.

Hope to see you all there.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 08:21:49 PM »
We still need someone to volunteer to bring: lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions, salsa & sour cream.

Thanks!

Offline btrue

• Goby
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 06:23:04 AM »
Greg and I will bring all the condiments!  See ya Friday!
-Sandi

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 09:38:38 PM »
Thank you!  We will see you there.

Carmen

Offline trigirl

• Goby
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 06:14:33 AM »
Sorry to be missing the meeting tonight, we are in Belize. ;D Will see you all at the conference.

Kristen & David Jones

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 06:53:11 AM »
Oh Boy, I think I could sacrifice a meeting for a trip to Belize.  Hope your having a great time and we look forward to seeing you at the conference.

I got an email from R. Tisdale and he will be attending tonight and I believe this would be his first so let's all welcome him and show him what this club is all about.

See you all there.