Author Topic: April 17th 2009 FRIDAY MEETING at Nate & Colleen's  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
April 17th 2009 FRIDAY MEETING at Nate & Colleen's
« on: April 10, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that the April club meeting is moved to NEXT week due to Easter this weekend.  For any of you that haven't seen our new tank up and going, we'll be ready to show it to you, and discuss what Rico and I did to get the thing up and running!  Also, we plan to show some different frag racks we've gotten from a guy in Seattle, and discuss the differences and possible problems that can come up with different suppliers of egg crate used. 

Also, if you haven't seen the post, I'll be putting in the Bulkreefsupply.com order with our discounted group buy rates tonight.  PM me or call me before 8PM if you want to be included for anything on the website.  ANYTHING they sell will be available for a slightly reduced cost.  They have more than just 2-part solution supplies available.

Anyone that hasn't been to our place, feel free to PM me for directions.  Club members can get the directions in the members only forum as well.  I'll put up a post in a bit with mapquest directions.

Nate

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: April 17th 2009 FRIDAY MEETING at Nate & Colleen's
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 08:24:33 AM »
Quick update - weather looks like it's going to be nice, so...

We are going to grill up some beef and make some oven roasted potatoes.  AND, we would like to let everyone know that we will be ready for people to start showing up around 6 PM instead of 7. 

Also, side dishes would be welcome additions if anyone wants to bring anything to go with the meat and potatoes.  ;-)

Offline MartyK

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »
Nate - I don't know if anyone other than Paul has the power to edit the webpage to fix the time. Maybe Rick?

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 08:04:51 AM »
No big deal.  At least we aren't changing the day.  :-)  Worst that would happen is that someone doesn't show up in time for the best pickings for the food.