Author Topic: March Meeting  (Read 3087 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
March Meeting
« on: March 01, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »
For those of you that can't see the information on the "Club Members Only" thread regarding our next meeting and would like to attend, please Private Message me and I can give you directions and the details.

Hope to see you there.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
Re: March Meeting
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 06:54:56 PM »
This is just a reminder that the meeting is this Saturday at 7:00 PM and we hope to see you there.

Offline sscherin

• Goby
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 01:37:36 AM »
It was great having everyone over today.. Thanks!

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 08:34:01 AM »
Sorry I missed again! I am still here....Ryan had a game at 6:00 last night (which of course started late) in Sunnyside.(Mike had to work so he couldn't take him) After the game he was starving so we stopped for dinner and I didn't get home until 9:05pm. I figured the meeting was probably over :( Anyhow I am hoping to make April's as long as it is not the 1st weekend.

Carmen- I need to get you your ice chest. Do you want me to meet you over in Pasco sometime this week? I also still need to pay for membership. Should I send it to you? Or Stacey? Don't forget about me all! I miss you guys!
~Dashia
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Lucy

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »
It was nice to see such a great turnout last night! 

Thank you Scott and Nikki for hosting the meeting.  It was nice to meet you both! 

Scott, be sure and tell Nikki thank you for introducing me to Roy.   ;)
Barbie

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »
Thanks Scott and Nikki for opening up your home not knowing what to expect.  We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed your great hospitality.

We look forward to seeing your tank when you have it stocked.  It was interesting to watch Laura get into the drilling demo.

I think the conference planning and progress  is coming together and we are excited about it.  GREAT JOB!

Dashia, don't worry too much about the ice chest and hope to see you at the next one.  Hope your fishy is still doing good.

Let's continue with the attendance and WELCOME new members.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »
Membership dues go to Stacey.  Refer to the last few emails that I sent for the mailing address.  PM me and I can get it for you, if needed.

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 08:33:22 AM »
Colleen and I had a good time too.  Scott, hope the tank continues to progress for you.  Looks like you are well on the way!  Hope the new rock and corals work out for you.

Also, just a pre-note about the next meeting - It's moved to the 3rd weekend in April due to Easter on the 2nd weekend.  Also, note that the meeting is FRIDAY instead of Saturday.  People should feel free to show up early, anytime after 6 should be no problem.  Colleen is talking about throwing a couple tri-tips on the grill out back too! 

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »
Duh! Sorry Carmen.... I will send $$ to Stac- just like it says to about 100 times! :)

75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!