Author Topic: Sorry!  (Read 2737 times)

Offline angelscrx

• Trigger
Sorry!
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
I know its been awhile since I have been on the forums but life sure moves quick when other things come in to play.   I still have my tank but have had major issues with algae problems.  You name the algae and I know I have it in there.  I think I finally have the issues nailed down to owner neglect!  I am getting back on track with it now so she's looking a whole lot better.  I promise to come by and visit more often.  Take care everyone.
150g AGA, 200lbs LR, Cinnamon Clown, 2 engineer gobies, Spotted Mandarin, coral beauty, Skunk cleaner, scarlet wrasse, Bangai Cardinals.  Corals, check out my thread!!

Offline Lucy

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Goby
Re: Sorry!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 04:27:23 PM »
It is really nice to hear from you Angel.  Drop us a line sometime and let us know how you are doing!
Barbie

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 01:40:25 AM »
We were just saying last week that we hadn't heard from you in a while.  Good to see you back, and I'm glad your absence didn't indicate anything bad had happened to you or your family.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline tyler5g

• Damselfish
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:17:28 PM »
Is this where the lost wondering souls check in?
206 SPS tank, dual 400 MH, t-5 actinic, Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, Ampmaster2700 sump, custom sump/skimmer combo built by club member, various SPS, several LPS and assorted fish.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 11:45:25 AM »
Yes, just before moving back to the area!  :D  Now, both of you have checked in, time to get back here!

Offline Lucy

• Goby
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 05:27:11 AM »
Here here Nate!

I couldn't agree with you more. You both need to get back here where you belong.   
Barbie

Offline The Apprentice

• Tang
    • http://www.eoni.com/~quailxng/
Re: Sorry! Past members lost looking back in
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 05:56:25 AM »
Hi Gang Just like Angel been real busy with new houses and a new grandson!
Still have both my tanks And they both seem to be holding the water in them here is a quick eye shot for ya,,Jeff
150 gallon LPS reef Set up March 04
75 gallon SPS reef Set up Dec 04
Oceanic sump's #2&3,Mag drive pumps
PFO HORIZONTAL LIGHT, Aqua C skimmers

375 lbs live rock, Clams,lots of fish,SPS softies,Zoos,Anomes,And a few Pistol shrimps! all kinds of stuff