Author Topic: NEW TANK  (Read 1997 times)

Offline karen

• Goby
NEW TANK
« on: April 23, 2008, 11:03:55 PM »
Hay All,
Im so excited and just wanted to share with you.  We came across a bargan we just couldnt pass up.  We picked up another tank!!  it is used, but its new to us, 125gl with stand, sump, skimmer, pumps, and already plumbed.  Have to upgrade the lighting, and plan on altering the stand a bit.  But we have a start for a REAL SW set-up.  Its going to be fun going from 10gl to 125gl salt.  We are also going to have to re-arrange the house to add another tank, but I like to change things around every once in a while anyway.  We are definately changing our Den into a fish room.  this will make tank 5 in one room.  its the room we spend the most time in, and we want to enjoy the tanks, so they just join us in the TV room ;D.   
Ill really be hunting for help and info when it comes to stocking this tank.
Im planning on having enough lighting to get corals, and i want fish too, I know I will want a mandrian goby as soon as I think I can keep one alive.  also want anenomies.   Im a sucker for softies too, I guess I just want it all.  I will need help to make sure we dont over do it, cause i dont want coral wars either.

Thanks for listening,
Karen
10gl nano reef, 10gl fw planted, 29gl fw planted, 50gl planted Disucs, 100gl mbuna cichlid.
125gl soon to be SW reef

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Re: NEW TANK
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 07:22:27 AM »
Very Exciting!!! ;D
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: NEW TANK
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:36:46 AM »
Great news Karen, I'm sure you will do just fine with the bigger tank.  Have fun with the set-up!