Author Topic: Seattle Frag Swap on April 19th in Auburn Washington.  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Seattle Frag Swap on April 19th in Auburn Washington.
« on: April 13, 2008, 09:23:36 AM »
I am planning on Going.    It should be a good chance for people to pick up some awesome frags.   The club is bringing in a Box of corals to frag, Auction or raffle off.    A few Show Colonies will be Silent Auctioned off. 
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: Seattle Frag Swap on April 19th in Auburn Washington.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 07:42:17 AM »
We are planning to be there.  Have reservations and will be pulling the 5th wheel up to near Issaquah Friday.   ;)

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »
Well, I was originally planning to go up because I also need to pick up a couple things in Olympia, but with the still rising cost of fuel, it's just not worth it anymore.

Have fun!
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 08:49:52 AM »
Paul,
    Colleen, Nate, and Wayne were there.  It was a pretty cool meeting.   I spent the night at Pauls house.   I was exhausted Saturday, but I would defintely do it again. 

We bought a box of corals and fragged it and gave everyone that showed Frags in the Name of Bob Moore.   Bob Moore had the heart of a Giant.   He would grow colonies and give them away to others just to help others out.
May He rest in Peace.   We originally tried to get a picture of him and have everyone sign it for his Wife.    The picture idea fell through.   Person did not want to share photo for some reason.   So we bought a couple cards saying Thanks for What You Did.   Letting his wife know we still respected him and he will not be forgotten.    :)
come over and see..:)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
It was an awesome time!  The frags we took home are looking great already too.  Definitely will try to make more of the meetings over there...it was a blast!