Author Topic: April Meeting cancelled  (Read 1695 times)

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
April Meeting cancelled
« on: April 12, 2008, 11:42:43 AM »
We were just notified that Zul had a medical emergency and will be unable to host the meeting tonight. 

Unfortunately, there are instances like this that are out of our control and we can only do our best to inform everyone as quick as possible.

It is too late to arrange another meeting for this month so we will skip this month and continue with them in May.

We will follow up with phone calls as well. 

Our thoughts are with you Zul and we hope that you have a speedy recovery.
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
Re: April Meeting cancelled
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »
Sending best wishes for Zul.  Hope it's not too bad, and that he recovers quickly.

It's been a rough month for quite a few of our members, it seems.
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
Re: April Meeting cancelled
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 03:55:41 PM »
We were hoping that we had contacted everyone about the meeting being cancelled but Jerry from Yakima didn't get the message and showed up.

We followed up with emails, phone calls and did all we could to contact everyone immediately with the information we had.

Jerry, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have cause.  If you would like to PM me your phone number, we can get you on the roster for cases like this.

If there is anyone else that would like to be posted on the phone list, please PM me and I can see that you get notified should something like this arise.