Author Topic: Anyone want to meet for dinner before the meeting this Saturday???  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Hey guys,

Rick, Barbie, Colleen and I are planning to go to Woo's Teriyaki (right next door to Amazon Bay) for dinner before the meeting on Saturday.  I have called them, and they will hold room for 10-15 people if any of you guys want to join us.  I put the reservation under the Satwater Club and my name (Nate Canfield if you need that).  They said that we could have up to 12 people at a table, an any beyond that would be at a table right near by.  Please post back here if you are going to join us, so I know if I need to call and change the reservation.  You have until NOON Friday before I call to tell them what we have for a group size for sure.

Nate

Offline luvnsalt

• Tang
  • One day at a time!
Re: Anyone want to meet for dinner before the meeting this Saturday???
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 05:59:46 PM »
I wish we could be there....we will be out of town for a funeral :-\
75g with 2 Clowns, Yellow Tang, Coral banded shrimp, scooter blenny, sandsifter star, Misc. corals, Snails,  and Hermit crabs, 2 anenomes!

Offline sirfisher

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Goby
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »
We will join you guys so put 2 down for the President and first lady ;D This is a much better idea rather than the thought of having to make extra space for the food and setting up tables, etc. as the space is limited.   

We are allowed to take our soft drinks ;) if anyone would like to take some.

Hope to see everyone there.  We will take some extra chairs as well.

Thank you Eric for hosting the meeting.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »
Cool!  We'll see you then Nacho and Carmen.  Sorry to hear about having to go to a funeral Dashia...that's never fun.   :-X

Offline colleen

• Goby
    • http://bahrcan.com
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 10:37:05 PM »
Dang,

I don't get out on the forum much, but just noticed that Nate cropped me out of the avitar tank photo - the bum!!!  Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it for dinner at Woo's.  If any of you haven't been there before, they have a good variety of really tasty asian dishes (they make some really good flamin' hot spicy dishes if you like).

I think we loaned out both of our small coolers last week with "stuff", so if you have one please remember to bring it to the meeting so we can take our peppermint shrimpies home in comfort Saturday night.  :)

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 07:37:25 AM »
Uh...you need to SCROLL to the other side!  you are still there.  I would never do such a thing. :'(

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »
Last chance to join in...I'm headed to the gym for lunch, should be back around 1, if I haven't heard from anyone else, I will drop it to 6 for the reservation.