Author Topic: Snail order..  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Snail order..
« on: February 09, 2004, 06:45:31 AM »
Matt,
   I would like 100 small atrea snails for 29 bucks.   My concern is I will not have the money until Wednesday?   I am concerned with pick up of critters at my house.   I am concerned with which snails are which?  I do not want to give anyone the wrong order.  Maybe I can  print out something for identification before hand?   I have no problem with them arriving at my house.   I am not able to get on here at home.   For some reason when I upgraded to XP I have not been able to get to this forum or Homepage @ home.   So email me @ edhahn@urx.com    at night please.
come over and see..:)

Yellotang

Snail order..
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2004, 05:55:46 AM »
No Problem, I thank you for helping out by being the base of operations. One of these days when I have some time I will come over and help you with your computer. It really needs to be reformated and installed (Clean Install). I will be over around 9pm on Thursday night if that is ok.

Offline Ed

• working together to make this hobby enjoyable for all...
  • MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Trigger
  • Working as one to promote anyone willing to learn
Snail order..
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2004, 07:21:34 AM »
no problem...I am asking people to be patient with me about snails.   I am going to be protective, I do not want to make any mistakes with order.    So please do not take offense to it.   I printed out the order you sent Matt.   If there are no changes I should have it made.   Matt, you did all the work.   That page you sent was pretty detailed.   Thanks for being so organized.   I will make a envelope for that money for you.   I will check off each person as they pay.    I noticed the neat little safety precaution to make sure the snails remain healthy.   Did you do that?  Thats a very good idea.   I have some egg crate.   I will let them crawl into water by themselves.   :D
come over and see..:)