Author Topic: September meeting  (Read 5964 times)

Offline Nate C.

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
Re: September meeting
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2007, 11:47:10 AM »
We won't be able to make it on the 22nd, already have made plans for that weekend since the meeting was supposed to be this week.   :'(

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2007, 08:26:57 PM »
Oh boy, you guys must really think I can't decide.  The forecast shows that this weekend is going to be good and we want good weather for the meeting so we decided to do it this weekend the 15th after all. 

I was trying to shoot for a weekend when everyone could make it but that's impossible so we will be happy with those that CAN.  Again for those that can't, can drop in anytime to see it.

I really apologize about all the confusion and I hope coming out and seeing our tank is well worth the trouble.  The baby cardinals may still be in Mom or Dads mouth.  Nacho checked on them after the lights went out last night and said a couple of them came out and may possibly be hiding in the rocks but as of tonight there are still some in the mouth.

Nacho said that he talked to some of you and you were planning on coming out this weekend but I wasn't getting those messages relayed to me so I assumed it was going to be a thin meeting and wanted to accomodate everyone.

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!
In the works on a 120 GL.

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2007, 08:34:36 PM »
Nate and Colleen, I hope I'm not too late and you guys can make it. 

I can't blame you if you already made plans for this weekend.

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2007, 08:36:13 PM »
 :D
I have updated the notice on the left column.  Thanks for clarifying, Carmen, and I'm sure we all appreciate you letting the club invade your home, even if some of us can't make it!
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2007, 08:05:00 AM »
We are going around to parade of homes this weekend, but were planning to do that no matter what.  We'll plan to be there around 5 Saturday!  See you then.  We'll call if we have any problems finding you. 

I think we have decided to skip dragging the trailer out though.  Want to be able to get out there after looking at houses without having to get the trailer hooked up and then having to put it away again on Sunday before going to look at more houses.  We'll plan on heading home after the meeting, I just won't drink after about 6 or 7.   ;)

Offline btrue

• Goby
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 07:39:35 AM »
Brian and Greg  True will be there tonight

Offline nacheetah

• Damselfish
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2007, 11:00:05 PM »
We spotted the baby cardinal in the sump after the meeting tonight so that was pretty exciting.  I think he has a good chance of survival.  We will definately feed it the baby brine shrimp and see how far we get.

Thank you guys all for coming out, it was great.

Offline Rico

• Tang
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2007, 11:29:32 AM »
Nacho and Carmen,

Thank you for hosting a great meeting!  Your place is great, your tank looks awesome, the food was fantastic, and the hospitality was the best.  We definitely would like to have more meetings at your place.

Thanks again!
Rick and Barbie
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline dakota's dad

• Damselfish
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »
Diddo

Paul & Dakota
Paul:75gal aga w/ 400 xm 10k, 175 xm 10k & 24" t8 actinic with fish, sps skeletons & a few shrooms. 20 gal w/fish,enemones, lps & softies