Author Topic: August Meeting  (Read 2504 times)

Offline Rico

• MidColumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club Member
  • Tang
August Meeting
« on: July 29, 2007, 06:10:33 PM »
The August meeting will be held Saturday, August 11th at 7 pm at Rick and Barbie's house.  Please bring a munchie to share and drinks for you and your family.  Please send a pm or email if you need directions.

Topic:  MCMAC 2007  - How'd we do?  Lessons Learned, etc.  MCMAC 2008??

We do have conference shirts available and for sale.  Also, if you pre-ordered a shirt, please plan to pick up and pay for it as we need to get the balance sheet completed for the conference.

If you took pictures from the conference, please send them to us ASAP so we can get them all together.

Thanks and see you on the 11th!

Rick and Barbie
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 06:30:09 PM by Rico »
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline Lucy

• Goby
Re: August Meeting
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 05:26:08 AM »
Boy, the forum has been really dead lately.  Is everyone out enjoying their summer? 

I was wondering if anyone was coming to the club meeting this Saturday.  It would be nice to get a bit of a head count.  If it is just going to be Rick, Kensie and I, it will be a pretty short meeting. :P

Let's hear some virtual noise out here and show our new members how fun we really can be.  We don't want them to regret joining, right?

See you all Saturday!

Barbie
(and no, I was never a cheerleader LOL)
Barbie

Offline Nate C.

• Trigger
    • Canfield Reef
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 11:16:33 AM »
Colleen and I will be taking a break from moving to come.  I think we'll be more than ready to take a break by then.  See everyone there!

Offline psa

• Administrator
  • Damselfish
  • reef gardener
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 12:08:28 PM »
This is a really bad weekend for me.  I'm trying to arrange a babysitter, but I'm not sure if I can come or not yet.

Update:  Looks like I've got a babysitter, so I should be there after all.  See you all then!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 02:52:39 PM by psa »
Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.

Offline Rico

• Tang
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 12:21:21 PM »
We will have a great slide show from pictures taken at this years conference. 

Also if anyone has anything to donate for the raffle please bring it.  Barbie and I have a few items but not much.

And, if anyone has a few SPS frags they would like to donate to the rebuilding of my tank, I would really appreciate it.  I now have a frag system up and starting to get enthused about my tank again  :-)

Thanks
Rick
Rick Berg
240 Gal Acrylic IAP tank
Propagating SPS Corals

Offline nacheetah

• MCSAC Board of Directors
  • Damselfish
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 10:14:42 PM »
We will be there and we are contributing a bottle of fruit wine that we picked up at one of the many wineries we stopped at on our way to Lincoln City last weekend. 

See you all there.
In the works on a 120 GL.